During the online registration process you will be able to confirm or change personal information for your student such as address, phone numbers and emergency information. You will access important information from the School District and Newport Harbor High School. Once completed, you will print one form, sign it and return it to the Attendance office.
It is critical that the school have accurate information on your student in case of emergency.
To update your address, phone number or emergency contact information during the school year, please use the link below.
- You must have your Student Access Key to log in. This is the number you were given to complete Online Registration. If you have forgotten your key, you will have the opportunity to click on "Forgot Your Access Key" and the number will be emailed to you.
- Once you are logged in and are on the first page, click on #1 Student Information and Emergency Contacts.
- Enter your new information.
- When you are finished, click on "Save & Return to Forms Homepage".
- Go to the bottom of that page, choose "Click here to complete registration process". Print the form, have both parent/guardian and student sign the form and bring it to the Attendence office.
If you enter any changes that affect parental rights, a copy of the court order, signed and dated by the court must be provided to school site personnel.