Join the NHHS PTA!
2016-2017 PTA Membership
5 Great Reasons to Be Part of NHHS PTA
1. Be in the know. PTA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
2. Access great resources. PTA provides information on topics ranging from media safety and mental health to Common Core progress and current issues on campus and more.
3. Build relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
4. Hone your skills. PTA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school. PTA can help you expand your skills too.
5. Speak up. PTA can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.
As parents of high school students we need to be informed about our children’s school, issues facing public education, teen trends in the community, IB, AP and CTE so we can help our teenagers navigate high school successfully.
We hope you will support us this year in providing an enriched school environment for all of our families by joining the NHHS PTA.
And we will be looking for volunteers to help us support the following programs and events on campus:
- Grad Night
- College Night
- Evening of the Arts
- Reflections & Art Contests
- Teacher Classroom Support
- On-site School Registration
- Scholarships and Academic Awards ($9K in 2015-16)
- And so much more
We hope you will support us this year in providing an enriched learning environment for all of our students by joining the NHHS PTA.
How to Join the PTA:
Complete and Return with your student on Registration Day.
Remember to include your membership fee.
- Online: Click here to join using Paypal
- School Registration: Click here to print the membership form
Individual PTA Membership
$12.00/Adult - $6.00/Student
Family PTA Membership
Family of 1 adult and 1 student - $18
Family of 2 adults and 1 student - $30
Family of 2 adults and 2 students - $36
(cash or check)
Please make checks payable to: NHHS PTA
For more information about the NHHS PTA please contact
Rhianna Galdamez, Membership Chairman ∙ email@example.com