Please see the
The Foundation adds “C.L.A.S.S.” and provides all 2,400 students with:
- Computers & technology- that challenge teachers, engage students and keep parents informed (Weekly Bulletin).
- Learning assistance- supplemental tutoring raises the achievements of all students.
- Academic enhancement- professional development, AP classes and the IB program keep students and faculty challenged.
- Safe school environment-an athletic trainer and nurse’s aide to keep students safe and healthy.
- Success after high school- the Mentor program and culinary arts curriculum all promote success after NHHS.
The Newport Harbor Educational Foundation was founded in August 1995 by Newport Harbor High School Navigators, a fathers’ group dedicated to improving the quality of education at Newport Harbor High School. The foundation’s original five directors were Tim Hogan, Tom Hogan, John Polovina, Rick Robinson and Bob Steel.
With tremendous generosity from donors, alumni and the community, the Newport Harbor Educational Foundation continues to serve its mission.
Since 1995 the Newport Harbor Educational Foundation has raised over $14,000,000 for Newport Harbor High School.
Disclaimer: This webpage is operated and maintained by volunteers of the Foundation. All information and postings associated with this page and any links are at the sole discretion of the Foundation and not endorsed by the Newport-Mesa Unified School District.